Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

Head to the Secretary: next week we fly to France.

Secretary to the husband: next week I am on business in France.

Husband to Mistress: my wife will not be there next week, we can meet.

Mistress to the private pupil: I can not teach you next week.

Private student to his granddad: my lesson for next week has been cancelled. Do we want to take a trip?

Grandpa to his Secretary: I can't go to France next week, I'll do a road trip with my grandson.

Secretary to the husband: the journey has been cancelled.

Husband to Mistress: my wife doesn't go away.

Mistress to the private pupil: I can teach you after all. Schedule as usual.

Private school to the Grandpa: the teacher will teach me after all, I'm sorry.


Grandpa to the Secretary: change of plan, we fly to France.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen